Our Supporters & Partners Are So Important...
The idea of exploring new ways to further civil communication as a means to build common ground and trust is resonating locally. We are so grateful for the generous and caring individuals and businesses who share C4C 's desire to increase civic engagement and fundamentally strengthen Sisters Country. Check here regularly to get updated on our growing list of supporters and partners. And if you would like to add your name to the list, we would love that. Just let us know on the form below.
our financial Supporters include:
Official partners/Adopters of the Sisters Country Civility Project Include:
• Black Butte Ranch Board of Directors
• Black Butte Ranch Fire District
• Black Butte Ranch Police Board
• City of Sisters
• COLDWELL BANKER Reed Bros. Realty
• Cork Cellars Wine & Bistro
• Earthwood Timber Frame Homes
• ENERGYneering Solutions Inc.
• Five Pine
• Heart of Oregon
• HOWELLS Realty Group
• Kiwanis Club of Sisters
• Melvin's Fir Street Market
• Outlaw Aviation
• Paulina Springs Books, Sisters
• RE/MAX Out West Realty
• Rotary Club of Sisters
• The Sisters-Camp Sherman Fire District
• Senior Alliance of Sisters
• Sisters Area Chamber of Commerce
• Sisters Arts Association
• Sisters Coffee Company
• Sisters Eagle Airport
• Sisters Folk Festival
• Sisters Gallery & Frame Shop
• Sisters Meat & Smokehouse
• Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show
• Sisters Park and Recreation District
• Sisters School District
• Sisters Trails Alliance
• Snow Cap Mini Storage
• Suttle Tea of Sisters
• USFS, Sisters Ranger District
• Upper Deschutes Watershed Council
• Your Store, Sisters
prospective Partners & Adopters...
If you would like to help C4C succeed in our mission, simply fill out the form below and one of our members will respond. Thank you!